Judy Feld has more than 15 years of successful
experience working with corporations and organizations
to design, implement and deliver customized group
coaching. Group coaching in a telephone conference
format is convenient, efficient and cost-effective, providing
regularly scheduled coaching meetings that are interactive
and dynamic, linking 5-15 participants - in corporations, organizations
Coaching groups are drawn from employees of the same company, with
common goals, missions or functions, who may be geographically dispersed.
Some examples of group participants are professionals in sales, human
resources, customer service, operations.
Strategic alliances, the subject of our book SmartMatch Alliances,
are an important component of our clients' strategies and an important
part of the work we do together. This means we stay current with leading
alliance trends and high-leverage opportunities.
How does group coaching work?
- In each meeting there is time for each group member to be coached
on issues of mutual
- The coach is able to react and respond to participants' questions
- There is a topic selected for each group session, with the time
to vary by the needs of the group.
- Each session will be different; there is no rigid agenda, curriculum
- Group members benefits from the shared wisdom and best practices
of their colleagues.
- The confidentiality of the group will be maintained, with company
management receiving general reports about the process.
What outcomes can you expect from group coaching?
If you would like to receive additional information about group coaching
contact Judy and indicate
that you are interested in this topic.
- Participants will meet goals and achieve objectives more quickly
than working on their own.
- Group coaching sessions address obstacles along the way
— with just-in-time coaching.
- The Coach focuses on topics of common interest in the group, and
the group works together to:
- Improve communications skills
- Accomplish stretch goals
- Take actions focused on strengths
- Improve productivity
- Make commitments and provide accountability
- Make better decisions
- Improve leadership skills
- Share powerful resources and networkiong
- Group coaching supports high-functioning teams, and address complex
environmental influences in organizations.
to return to the main page of this section.